Saturday, October 6, 2012

A little of this and that...

I have finished one more Christmas present and have way too many to go.  I'm ahead this year, last year  I was knitting my dad's hat while I was visiting hime!  This year I have started earlier and hope to be less stressed? So far have a look:
                                                   Almost knee high socks
                                                    Braided Cowl
                                                    Stanhorn Fingerless Mitts
Did you notice something?  They are all purple! HA!  Apparently I have lots of people in my life that love the color purple.  I wish I was there to see their faces when they open their gifts.

I have been taking a knit class~ Toe Up - Two at a Time Socks.  So far I love the fact that I am completing two socks at the same time.  Progress is going well.  The picture makes the socks look like Christmas colors, actually they are watermelon colored socks.  I am almost to the turning of the heel part.

As far as the house this week.  We have decorated for Halloween.  I love how excited my daughter gets.   There is nothing better then living a holiday through the eyes of a child.  She is getting excited about TOTing and the school party that comes with it.  She told me that I could be a witch this year! 
                                                     BATS flying through our foyer
                                                      Frank peeking around.
                                                      Brumhilda
                        Martha Stewart decals, this is our first time using them and we aren't disappointed.

Have a fantastic week!
                                                  

2 comments:

  1. I love Frank! He is quite scary.
    I haven't worked on any holiday knitting projects - oh well. And, the bats - clever!

    Happy Celebrating!

    ReplyDelete