Monday, August 20, 2012

Ribbit Ribbit

Do you ever have a week where EVERYTHING you pick up you mess up?  I did, and I ended up taking apart two knit projects!  Grrrr.  After ripping everything out I needed to rebuild my confidence.  I casted on a Christmas present.  I finished one fingerless glove without any issues.  Just one more to make and the person will be done!  Yea me!  Sometimes you have to go back to the 'comfortable' things in life.

I started and almost completed a tag quilt for the new grand baby for Christmas too.  I love my sewing room.  I am playing with the idea of putting up a design wall. I see the value in it - no more crawling around on the floor.   There are a lot of great ideas out there how to achieve it.  I am still playing around with which one I like.  would like to put a border around it but haven't figured that part out yet.

Last week was busy.  S had K camp.  I liked it and hated it at the same time.  My little one is growing up and starting school full time!  Where did the time go?  I sound like every mom out there! ha


I hope your week was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment