Sunday, January 27, 2013

Who Loves You?

We had another storm roll through NC this week.  Ice and cold temps meant no school on Friday which turned into a good thing.  My daughter woke up with a fever and cold. AHHHH.  I just want to scream all the time.  Every Monday a healthy kid and by the end of the week down for the count.  Though, this time she has a cough so a doctor appointment might be in our future.  With S being sick, I wasn't able to make my knit class.  Big Bummer!  However, I was able to kick out sometime on socks and a KAL with my sister.  So not all was lost!





Our first granddaughter is turning one at the end of this month.  The only request from mom was something with stars in it.  I came across this owl fabric and I fell in love with it.  It makes me so
H-A-P-P-Y!  Along with the quilt I made a sprocket pillow.  They are fun and fast projects.  My daughter has hinted at wanting one.



What a crazy weather week ahead and behind. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pillow and those owls are cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so happy! Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete