Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Fever

Getting into to the groove of things after vacation is sometimes harder then it should be.  S is back at school and doing well.  She has a list of sight words that she is required to learn.  My child does not like flash cards so I made up a princess game for us to play.  She loves princesses so I am hoping that this game will be used everyday?!

Easter is on the way.  Every year I make S a knitted toy.  Last year it was a sheep.  I LOVE how each one has their own personality.  The sheep is on the picture of the headline.  This year I am attempting a bunny.  So far, I have knitted all the body parts and hopefully will stitch this bunny together soon.  The pattern is from raverly,  bunny.



This weekend in the South it WAS AMAZING!  In the 70's!  I have Spring Fever, I'm itching to plant things outside.  I researched raised garden beds.  I made two!!!  WAHOO!  I have to flip and put in front of the shed where they will add a source of much needed color.  S and I can't wait to plant!!!  I am going to add a watering system of some sort too because it is so H-O-T here!




Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment