Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter and I hope that you did to.  I finished making the bunny for S.  She loved it and made a special comment about the bow.  I used up some of my leftover tid bits for this project.  Some of it is Spud and Chloe and Knit Picks cotton.  I like doing these projects if I can use of odds and ends. It makes me feel better when I buy sock yarn, I just can't live with out!


I haven't planted anything in my garden boxes yet.  They are moved and leveled to their 'home'.  Now to fill with dirt.  Apparently I can't make ANYTHING small, so now I have to look into getting dirt delivered.  Ha.

We had our trees trimmed this week, it was a process that last more then two weeks!  The last day they knocked out our light pole.  Add it to the list of things to fix around the house.

With this nice weather, I have trimmed a couple of the trees around my house.  I haven't taken any pictures yet.  Now I have to relocate a couple bird houses.

The landscaper is coming to pull out all the hedges in the front of the house this week.  That should be interesting?!

It's Spring Break time here in NC!  WHOOT!  A whole week of 'not rushing' YEA!  S is on board this time and likes the fact that she can sleep late and not wake up in the 'middle of the night' to go to school.

I have also made progress on the Love Socks.  I had to tear them apart FIVE TIMES!  GRRR!  I wasn't happy with the way the heart was looking.  I preservered and now I down past the heal turn!  I'm practicing for argyle socks :0


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment